Greats thoughts from outsiders and or immigrants to America. Many times I’ve thought that Americans just don’t have a clue-about any number of things. Such an interesting read and opportunity for reflection.
1. Rakib Islam
I am originally from Bangladesh and here are a few things that I find hard to explain to peeps back home.
- Fruits and vegetables are way more expensive than meat and poultry.
- That, generally speaking, the poor is more obese than the rich.
- A lot of couples adopt children, sometimes in spite of having their own, and treat them exactly like their own. (To me, this alone is a marker of a great people)
- By and large, people do not carry cash.
- That you address your boss (and some of your professors) by some abbreviated…
View original post 6,128 more words